It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
Designed to work on any stamp and project size, both red rubber and photopolymer stamps. Every time you want a precise placement when working with two-step stamping stamps and so much more:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–59,00 €/£44.00
Check it out in action to see its full potential and be ready to act fast and reserve yours on 16th November – reservation will be open while supplies last! You must have a customer profile – CLICK HERE to do so.
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. And it acts like a true pre-order. You reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. Demonstrators and customers will place reservations and receive their product at the same time. This system will allow Stampin’ Up! to get the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows. For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last only.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window. (Join as a demonstrator now to be able to reserve more than 1 tool! Learn more.)
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit/debit card information.
- Credit/debit cards will not be charged until you finalize your order once the Stamparatus is available to ship. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- The Stamparatus will be sold for 59,00 €/£44.00
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A:
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account in the online store.
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Will the available-to-ship dates be the same for all markets?
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. You will be billed when you finalise and close your order.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. At this time you will pay for and finalise your order.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalogue?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalogue ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.