Is your wish list £99 or more? If so, why not consider joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator and take your passion for paper crafting to a new level? Purchase the ultimate Stampin’ Up! bundle – a Starter Kit – and enjoy discounts and exclusive stamping resources – No Risk. No Pressure. No Kidding
Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. However, a lot of people simply join for the discount. Or even just for a Starter Kit. The choice is yours! You are under no commitment, contract or obligation.
From the time you join, through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits.
Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. For example, if you join in October (the start of a quarter; considered a partial quarter at that point) so you would have until 31 March (Jan. – March. is the first full quarter) to reach your first £276 in sales (300CSV) to renew for Apr. – June.
If you want to continue your membership and keep receiving a discount, you only need to meet the quarterly minimum. To break it down it’s only £92 a month, and your own purchases count towards your minimums too.
There’s no penalty to drop! If you reach £276 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach this minimum you will “drop”, with no penalty.
Your kit is completely customizable. You can choose products from any current catalogue,
promotion, sale or Demonstrator Only Early Release.
For just 129 €/£99, you get:
– Your choice of up to 175 €/£130 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
– A business supply pack valued at60 €/£45!That’s a total value of 235 €/£175!
– That’s a total value of 235 €/£175!
– 20%–25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products
– Sharing your love of paper crafting as a demonstrator is a great way to support your hobby! Plus you can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you
– There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! Do it your way!
– Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!
– Private Facebook chat groups: ask questions, share samples, participate in Prize Patrol, card swaps and product shares
– Warm and welcoming community of stampers – joins us for events and online webinars
– Receive Stampin’ Rewards for every £150+ order
– See NEW catalogues and pre-order, before the official release
– Take advantage of Early Purchase opportunities