Your kit is completely customizable. You can choose products from any current catalogue, promotion, sale or Demonstrator Only Early Release.
For just 129 €/£99, you get:
– Your choice of up to 175 €/£130 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products!
– A business supply pack valued at60 €/£45!
– That’s a total value of 235 €/£175
JULY’S SPECIAL JOINING OFFER!
From 1 July until 31 July, Stampin’ Up! is offering one FREE ink pad assortment of your choosing as part of your regular demonstrator Starter Kit (129 € | £99 for 175 € | £130 worth of products). No matter which ink pad assortment you choose, it’s an incredible value. This promotion is the perfect opportunity to join my team—and the Stampin’ Up! family—and start your new business off with a huge haul of new products!
Promotion Dates: 1–31 July 2018
- A free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following colour collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Colors bundle is exclusive to this promotion and includes all 2017–2019 and 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colours: Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 July or after 31 July will not be eligible for this promotion.
– 20%–25% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products
– Sharing your love of paper crafting as a demonstrator is a great way to support your hobby! Plus you can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting – just how much extra income is up to you
– There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! Do it your way!
– Stampin’ Up! provides plenty of support through online training resources, a quarterly magazine, biannual events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas!
– Private Facebook chat groups: ask questions, share samples, participate in Prize Patrol, card swaps and product shares
– A warm and welcoming community of stampers – joins us for events and online webinars
– Receive Stampin’ Rewards for every £150+ order
– See NEW catalogues and pre-order, before the official release