Anna’ Stampin’ Cave – Autumn-Winter Catalogue Overview
Stampin’ Up! Autumn Winter catalogue is in full swing and I’m sure you have your favourites already.
Click the link/image above or here to view the catalogue online.
Here are my “must-have” resources for placing your order and updating your supplies:
- Autumn-Winter Catalogue 10% Off Bundles
- Holiday Kits
- Autumn-Winter Catalogue Stamp Sets
- Everything Else
- Downloadable Shopping List
- 25 Products Under £25
As with other catalogues, this book is divided into amazing suites of products, each themed suite has its very own personality, so everyone can find something appealing. Check them all at the links below:
Toile Tidings Suite
Wrapped In Plaid Suite
Let It Snow Suite
Night Before Christmas Suite
Brightly Gleaming Suite
Feels Like Frost Suite
Come To Gather Suite
Monster Bash Suite
If you wish to purchase any of the products from our Autumn-Winter or Annual Catalogue go directly to my online store!
Use this code to receive special rewards from me:
Every order of £25+ using October’s Host Code HYRAXYUK will get the Exclusive PDF Tutorials
And everyone who places an order of £75+ and uses October’s Host Code HYRAXYUK will get from me:
– Exclusive PDF Tutorials Bundle;
– brand new pack of Assorted Googly Eyes.
How it works –
- Place a product order of £25 or £75 or more (excl.shipping) in my online store in the month of October.
- Add Host Code HYRAXYUK – To claim your reward, either just the Exclusive PDF Tutorials or FREE product, you must include this code in your ordering process.
- This October’s Special will be applied to all qualifying orders placed through my shop using Host Code HYRAXYUK between 1 – 30 October.
- If your order is £150 or more please do not use Host Code. You will earn your own Host Rewards to spend.
- IMPORTANT: My FREE Monthly Special Host Gift will be mailed separately from any order and will arrive mid-November
- PDF’s will include the photos of the finished projects, a list of products used and step by step instructions.
HOW TO USE HOST CODE