Get ready for the Stampin’ Up!’s Online Extravaganza Sale!!
Sales this good don’t happen often.
During Online Extravaganza, Stampin’ Up! is offering discounts on some great bundles and some core products, like select ink pads and cardstock. Stock up on things that you know you are going to need over the coming year! Click here or the image below to go straight to the Online Extravaganza page.
But hurry, these deals only last three days only, so get yours now!
Ink Pads Assortments of Neutrals, Regals and 2018-2020 In Colors
Individual Ink Pads
Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day xx
November is my birthday month! As a result, you are in for a treat because I’ve got some exciting gifts for my customers! But first things first…
Use this code to receive special rewards from me. And this month I’ve got not one, not two, but 3 levels of special gifts. Just keep reading.
- Every order of £25+ using November’s Host Code 9FFFRDKH will receive the Exclusive PDF Tutorials from me
- Every order of £50+ and using November’s Host Code 9FFFRDKH will get from me:
– a bottle of Shimmery Crystal Effects,
– Exclusive PDF Tutorials Bundle;
- Every order of £100+ will receive from me not only a brand new bottle of Shimmery Crystal Effects but also a Basic Pattern Decorative Masks. And on top of that of course, our Exclusive PDF Tutorials Bundle!
Just make sure to use November’s Host Code 9FFFRDKH
How it works –
- Place a product order of £25 or more (excl.shipping) in my online store in the month of October.
- Add Host Code 9FFFRDKH – To claim your reward – either just the Exclusive PDF Tutorials or FREE products – you must include this code in your ordering process.
- This November’s Special will be applied to all qualifying orders placed through my shop using Host Code 9FFFRDKH between 1 – 30 November.
- If your order is £150 or more please do not use Host Code. You will earn your own Host Rewards to spend.
- IMPORTANT: My FREE Monthly Special Host Gift will be mailed separately from any order and will arrive mid-December
- PDF’s will include the photos of the finished projects, a list of products used and step by step instructions.
Anna’ Stampin’ Cave – Online Extravaganza Begins NOW!
Online Extravaganza will run for six days. During this time, we’ll be throwing three, 48-hour sales featuring a selection of products from the 2018–2019 annual catalogue—all at 10% off! Each 48-hour sale will feature two product categories (e.g., paper, stamps, ink, etc.). When one sale ends, the next sale begins; this cycle will continue until Online Extravaganza is over. By the end, nearly every item from the annual catalogue will have been on sale!
WE ARE kicking things off with our first two-day sale: Paper & Embellishments:
PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS – 23-24 November
- Brads and Buttons
- Cards and Envelopes
- Designer Series Paper
- Embossing material
- Specialty Paper
- Washi TapeOrdering Deadlines
- Phone: 23 November, 15:00 (CET)/14:00 (GMT)
- OEX/Online: 24 November, 23:50 (CET)/22:50 (GMT)
- Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
- Project kits
- Card kits
- Kit refills
- Memories & More
- Punch box kitsOrdering Deadlines
- Phone: 26 November, 17:30 (CET)/16:30 (GMT)
- OEX/Online: 26 November, 23:50 (CET)/22:50 (GMT)
TOOLS & INK – 27-28 November
- Cutting tools
- Embossing folders
- Framelits and Thinlits
- Ink Pads
- Ink refills
- Scoring Tools
- Stamp blocks and casesOrdering Deadlines
- Phone: 28 November, 17:30 (CET)/16:30 (GMT)
- OEX/Online: 28 November, 23:50 (CET)/22:50 (GMT)
If you would like to see the full selection of discounted items during each 48-hour sale, please visit our online store.
Each sale will be given its own category, which will contain all available discounted items for that particular 48-hour sale.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Includes customer, workshop, and online orders.
- Promotion includes items from the 2018–2019 annual catalogue only.
- While discounts will be available for most items, some exclusions apply. These non-discounted items include—but are not limited to—the following products:
- Host stamp sets
- Big Shot
- Bundles will not receive additional discounts during this promotion.
- Item quantities are limited.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounted pricing may or may not be available for items featured in the promotion throughout the entirety of each 48-hour sale.
- Discounted items may be turned off if their supply reaches a pre-determined threshold. We have set up each 48-hour sale this way so we are able to continue supporting you and your customers through the life of the annual catalogue.
- If an item is turned off during a 48-hour sale, it will be made available again at its regular price within 36-hours of its 48-hour sale ending.
- Discounted pricing for items featured in this promotion will be available only during each allotted 48-hour sales period.
When shopping don’t forget to use Host Code 326DJQHJ to receive Special Gift from me – check the details below.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day,
Don’t forget to check:
HOST CODE for the month of November is 326DJQHJ. Use this code to receive special rewards from me:
- Every order using Host Code win an Exclusive PDF Tutorials.
- All orders of £50-£99 will also receive from me, for FREE, a brand new pack of Metallic Brads
- All orders of £100+ will receive, for FREE a Take Your Pick Tool!!
Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you. The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping!
Today’s sketch was designed by very talented Angelina from Intatwyne Designs. I really like the simplicity of this design.
My first thought about this sketch was that it’s sweet. So is my today’s card: sweet & mint. I absolutely love 2015 – 2017 In Colors. But Mint Macaron is definitely my favourite one.
The base of my card is Mint Macaron scored at 4-1/4″ and folded in half in landscape mode. Both panels measure 5-3/4 x 2″. The top panel is a piece of Whisper White. I stamped one of the “swooshes” from Work of Art in Mint Macaron (briefly in the middle of the panel). Then I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black. The bottom panel is a piece of 2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper.
I adhered both panels to the base and added a ribbon in the middle ( I tucked the ends under the panels). Don’t you just love this Dotted Lace Trim Ribbon? I’ve used a glue dot to bunch up the ribbon and adhered button on top. I was planning to add bakers twine bow on top, but I didn’t like it. I added Blossom Accent instead.
To finish my card off I added few star sequins. I didn’t plan that but needed to hide a boo-boo. I end up adding three just for a good measure 😉
Hope you like my sweet and simple card. It’s very versatile design and would work nicely with different sentiments. Plus it’s perfect for mass-producing: only took few minutes to put it together. So it’s a win-win.
Now, be sure to hop along and see more inspiring projects. Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!