Anna’ Stampin’ Cave – Last-Chance Products – Retiring List Announced
It’s that time of the year again, when Stampin’ Up! is getting ready to retire stamps and accessories from both the Annual and Spring Summer catalogues. As sad as it is to see these products go, there’s still time for you to get them before they’re gone. Retiring products will only be available until 31 May, or while supplies last. So if there’s something from retiring products on your wishlist, don’t wait until last day – once they’re gone, they’re gone. And they are selling fast!
Check retiring stamp sets here –>
Check retiring bundles here –>
Check retiring everything else here –>
You can also download a list of retiring products from Spring/Summer Catalogue below:
The list of retiring products from 2017-2018 Annual catalogue can be found below:
- Promotion dates: 9 April–31 May 2018 beginning at 21:00 (CET)/8:00 p.m. (GMT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after 31 May.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until 7 May; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party/order
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after 8 May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- If you buy a product at a retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
- Phone: 31 May 2018, by 17:50 (CET)/4:50 p.m. (GMT)
- Online: 31 May 2018, by 23:50 (CET)/10:50 p.m. (GMT)
If you have any questions please drop me a message. I’m more than happy to help.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day
Hostess Code for a month of April: 77BSGU7H – Use this code in the month of April and receive a gift from me. Spend £75 or more and use the code, and you will receive from me a Berry Burst 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon plus BRAND NEW Stampin’ Up! 2018-19 Annual Catalogue and a handmade gift. Special Notes:
1) Make sure you select Anna Krol as your demonstrator;
2) If you select “No Contact” box I do not have access to your name and can’t send you a gift;
3) If your order is £150 or more do not use the code and grab your own Stampin’ Rewards + gift from m
Don’t forget to check:
Spring Summer 2018 catalogue is in full swing. Click here for more details –>
Spring Summer Catalogue Paper & Ribbon Shares. Shares are open to Austria, France, Germany, Netherlands & United Kingdom. 102 sheets of DSP & 2 yards of each type of ribbon from Spring/Summer Catalogue. Click here for more details —>
Ever wondered what it’s like to join Stampin’ Up!’s community? I may have few answers for you. Click here for more details –>